Unsolicited Advice


Previous Advice | Next Advice

17 Aug 2021 - Posted By: ohp


Never tell your problems to anyone …
20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.

~ Lou Holtz

17 Aug 2021 - Posted By: ohp

Tweet about this Unsolicited Advice

 

©2006 - 2021

unsolicitedadvise.com